Marketing Manager I - Wayne, NJ
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Marketing Manager Wayne, NJ
Getinge Group is a leading global provider of innovative solutions for operating rooms, intensive-care units, hospital wards, sterilization departments, elderly care and for life science companies and institutions. With a genuine passion for life we build quality and safety into every system.
The Manager I Marketing is responsible for the development of company marketing programs for one or more products or business franchises. Specifically, the position is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive internal and external marketing plan that increases market share penetration, and maximizes revenues and profits. This includes managing the marketing and business operations of designated product(s), including supporting the distribution and factory/manufacturer relationships, sales forecasting, local market evaluation and Voice of Customer (VOC) collection, managing quality and product complaints, product promotion, and supporting US regulatory compliance and commercialization activities. In addition, the Marketing Manager I performs technical sales support, product advertising/promotion, pricing and lifecycle management planning support, exhibit presence, competitive intel, multi-channel product/therapy promotion and launch planning and execution. All tasks are performed with moderate supervision.
* Contribute to the development and execution of strategic and tactical marketing plans to drive rapid US sales growth.
* Work with cross-functional teams and the US sales force to ensure marketing programs and events meet the needs of both internal and external customers.
* Interact with internal and external customers, by meeting regularly, attending conference/conventions, responding to requests and explaining procedures.
* Develop local marketing initiatives that maximize sales force effectiveness and overall penetration of product line.
* Assist in the development and execution of promotional plans, clinical marketing presentations, tradeshow strategy, peer-to-peer programs, and general sales force support.
* Monitor costs of projects and internal and external indicators by reviewing reports and newsletters, reading organizational literature, meeting with peers and reading departmental reports.
* Perform upstream marketing activities, including conducting market research (VOC, focus groups, surveys, hospital visits, etc.) as needed to evaluate new products, technologies, programs, services.
* Acquire and apply competitive and market research data to reassess and recalibrate marketing strategies and tactics on an ongoing basis.
* Manage all aspects of product lifecycle movement, including leading cross functional teams (including the factories and internal support teams) to manage logistics and planning related to inventory backorders, quality actions, product launches, and discontinuations.
* Partner with the sales/customer education team to identify and execute against training initiatives.
* Identify and implement marketing programs that support the therapy selling initiative and drives cross-selling of multiple products within a given area, and with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
* Build Quality into all aspects of work.
* Ensure compliance to all FDA and Worldwide Quality & Compliance regulations (As applicable to the job function).
* Attend all required Quality & Compliance training at the specified interval.
* Able to adopt the "Beyond Compliance Quality Culture" in the work environment; always meet and exceed requirements.
* Able to practice verbatim compliance (exact compliance, no interpretation) with corporate Quality and Regulatory procedures (as applicable to your job function).
* If your job description requires customer facing activities, you must thoroughly understand and comply with the Customer complaint reporting process and complaint procedures (As applicable to your job function).
* Able to promptly report any non-compliance issues to Chief QA, RA, Compliance officer or appropriate administrator, including the Compliance Hotline.
* Must not be debarred by FDA for work in any Medical Device or Pharmaceutical business.
Environmental/Safety/Physical Work Conditions:
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Environmental Policy to ensure that significant environmental aspects that relate to actual or potential impacts with their work are executed to minimized the effects on the environment.
* Responsible for bringing to the attention of management any potential improvements that could reduce our environmental impact or to report activities that could result in a negative impact to the environment.
* Responsible for understanding and conforming with the Health and Safety Policy to ensure that the significant risks that relate to actual or potential hazards with their work are identified.
* The position requires about 40% overnight travel.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
* A minimum of 2 years of Marketing or product marketing and/or Business experience preferably in the healthcare/medical device industry.
* Experience and knowledge of the vascular, cardiac surgery, or cardiopulmonary medical field preferred.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Must have exemplary oral and written communication skills.
* Strong presentation skills and ability to engage and present on assigned area of responsibility.
* Ability to lead and influence others within a matrix organization.
* Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
* The position requires about 40% overnight travel.
GETINGE Company the position is with:
MAQUET Medical Systems USA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Getinge is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Keywords: Maquet, Getinge, marketing, brand marketing, medical device, endovascular, vascular, cath lab, balloon pump, Wayne, New Jersey, voice of the customer, forecasting, market share, product promotion, downstream, upstream, market research, campaign, value creation, market survey, cardiac surgery, cardiopulmonary.