Marketing Manager 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MARKETING MANAGER
ISGN Solutions, Inc., the newly spun out mortgage solutions subsidiary of Firstsource Solutions Limited is looking for a talented and energetic marketing manager to lead and coordinate our marketing efforts across the United States. The job is the perfect blend of having core support from the parent company s (Firstsource) marketing team in the U.K. and having a lot of autonomy as the sole marketing resource here in the U.S. The person will report to the President & CEO of ISGN Solutions, Inc. based here in Melbourne, FL and will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing our entire U.S. marketing strategy across brand building, public relations, digital & social, internal communications, trade shows and thought leadership. Come join the 1,500 associates as we undergo a complete renaming, rebranding, and experience significant growth in the coming months and years.
Reports To: President & Chief Executive Officer
Located: Melbourne, FL (will assist with relocation for the right candidate)
* Own the entire end-to-end marketing strategy for ISGN Solutions, Inc., the mortgage subsidiary of Firstsource Solutions Limited (a UK-based company with 40 global locations and over 26,000 employees).
* Sole marketing resource dedicated to ISGN Solutions so responsibilities will span all aspects of marketing and branding. Great opportunity to take the next step in your career because you will have significant autonomy but will also have significant support from the corporate marketing team for the parent company based in London, UK.
* Lead the efforts to rebrand, rename and re-introduce the company to the market as part of a leadership and ownership change completed in May 2016.
* Research, write and edit all marketing materials for print and digital including collateral, presentations, white papers, case studies, newsletters, website, advertisements, emails, direct mail, blogs and communications
* Develop and execute a digital and social market strategy that drives engagement, awareness and ultimately leads.
* Manages digital and print materials, internal and external communications, websites and social platforms.
* Compose, execute and optimize emails, online campaigns and lead nurturing programs to drive customer acquisition and retention using marketing automation system.
* Design visually appealing layouts that blend photography, imagery, charts, text, and multimedia elements to create high-impact designs.
* Ensure a creative yet consistent design that adheres to and supports the brand, visual identity, legal guidelines and messaging of corporate standards across all media.
* Coordinates with external vendors, PR agency, etc to drive brand awareness and brand building strategy.
* Project manages all branding, PR, awareness and other activities, including expectations of design, turnaround time, corrections, approvals, and launch.
* Coordinate trade show and corporate event presence and logistics.
* Proactively maintain departmental page(s) of company-wide intranet.
* Manage marketing content library.
* Provide in-depth reporting and analysis of all efforts across traditional and digital channels with actionable insights and recommendations to maximize ROI.
EXPERIENCE: Ideal candidate has spent time at a reputable marketing agency and in-house. 3-10 years experience preferred.
EDUCATION: Bachelors or even Master s degree preferred but not required if offset by relevant experience.
Firstsource is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment
to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO
rights as an applicant under the law, please go through the URL