Marketing Manager - Medical Practice
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Patient Care Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONCLIENT: Dynamic, rapidly growing, large medical specialty Physician Practice, offering significant opportunity for personal growth.
LOCATION: Bakersfield, CA.
* Manage marketing to primary care physician practices and directly to patients.
* Monitor and analyze market requirements and trends.
* Monitor and respond to competition.
* Identify target markets, including patient market segments and develop appropriate revenue generating strategies.
* Manage vendors, including, advertising agencies. (newspapers/magazines/collaterals/radio/TV/billboards), marketing and PR consultants, web designers, videographers/photographers, and event coordinators.
* Develop advertising, print collateral and website content, including patient testimonials, news and articles. Distribute content to physicians, patients, community and internally, via the Internet, newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, billboards and directly to referring physicians and patients.
* Social media and SRO.
* Prepare PowerPoint presentations to demonstrate services and differentiation to present to referring physicians.
* Prepare analyze and present satisfaction surveys for referring physician practices and patients.
* Track and analyze patient safety and efficacy data and prepare reports comparing to national data.
* Act as a resource for referring physicians.
* Internal marketing including posting patient stories and educational material and broadcasting via office TVs and iPads.
* Develop an introductory video for potential employees.
* Present successes at monthly staff meetings.
* Analyze and report on marketing ROI.
* Prepare quarterly marketingbudget.
COMPENSATION: $90-100k base + bonus
2years experience as Marketing Manager for Medical Practice
* Successful healthcaremarketingexperience, including marketing to primary care physician practices and patient market segments
* Experienceand demonstrable achievements with
* Monitoring and analyzing market requirements and trends.
* Monitoring and responding to competition.
* Identifying target markets, including patient market segments and developing appropriate revenue generating strategies.
* Brand development.
* Content development
* Website management.
* Social media and SRO.
* Competence with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Healthcare background required.
* Experiencemarketing to primary care physicians preferred, but not required.
JOB NUMBER: 1511