This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
Our client is a strong European ecommerce startup driving incredible ROI and Sales for the world's biggest brands. Their platform helps target hyper relevant millennial shoppers and instantly connects them with fantastic opportunities for all their favorite brands. Privately funded, they are experiencing massive worldwide growth and see the United States and North American Region as key component of their future revenue growth.
POSITION: Our client is seeking a dynamic and experienced B2C marketer to serve as the US Marketing Manager. This highly visible role will lead US marketing efforts and report closely to the Global Head of Marketing. This individual will have extensive campaign management experience, building successful brand awareness, and be a key driver of ROI. He or She will focus heavily on customer acquisition/CRM in addition to serving in a highly consultative role to clients helping develop campaign goals from inception to execution.
* Partner with clients to understand end clients' business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints
* Create and own an extensive marketing plan for the United States detailing B2C multi-channel campaigns
* Deliver campaign execution that ensures meaningful ROI across all channels
* Work closely with the Global Head of Marketing to coordinate companywide strategies and objectives
* Build a national brand awareness for the US and North American market
* Handle all aspects of the digital ecosystem including social, content strategy, and work with the appropriate agency and internal partners to develop & execute seasonal marketing plans.
* Deliver necessary white papers, sales and marketing collateral, and thought leadership materials
* Lead and execute forecasting methodology that accurately predicts sales, orders, customer acquisition and costs for all program
* 6+ years of ecommerce/retail/digital marketing experience
* Advanced degree in Marketing/Advertising or related fields
* Experience managing a marketing team a plus
* Experience targeting young audiences and millennials is preferred
* Flawless communication skills, the ability to work seamlessly with diverse teams
* An analytical mind, able to understands and improve key metrics
* Demonstrable experience of enabling user-engagement, partner performance and accelerated brand awareness
* International travelrequired