Marketing Manager - Product Development - Fittings
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCareer Transitions is recruiting Marketing Product Manager Candidates with product development management experience. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the execution of product lines including project decisions and programs for specific products categories. The primary focus of the position is execution of product line strategies and profitable growth. Technical background preferred in home building products, fittings, or other technical/industrial/manufacturing background.
* Develop and execute strategies and tactics for core and emerging products to achieve corporate growth and financial objectives (markets and product life cycle planning)
* Maximize channel performance via growth, profitability and share
* Identify and deliver customer and market product solutions utilizing the new product development process
* Participate on product development teams for new product initiatives
* Recommend and build consensus on product initiative priorities utilizing the new product prioritization and development process
* Leave Voice of Customer information gathering in support on new and existing products and markets
* Develop and implement pricing strategies (sales programs, promotions, profitability analysis) and tactics in coordination with Pricing Department.
* Develop annual marketing plan
* Portfolio Analysis - prepare all associated analysis for assigned product portfolio (product life cycle, 80/20, dog show, competitor, customer markets)
* Responsible for development of literature concepts, promotions and advertising strategies
* Serve as representative on the S&OP Team (responsible for channel sales and return per pound forecast )
* Participate in various tradeshows and industry organizations
* Bachelordegree in marketing, business or related
* Minimum of 5years of applicable experience
* Business & marketing acumen
* Technical background in either home building products or technical/industrial related products
* Must have leadership skills
* Ability to multi-task