This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
HOK Group, Inc.
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team. As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for working with practice leaders and senior management to develop and implement marketing organization and strategy for projects.
* Manages, produces and ensures the delivery of top quality, on-time and effective proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, etc. Acts as process driver to ensure the most efficient procedures and protocols are in place.
* Recruits, supervises, trains, mentors and reviews marketing support staff. Helps to level the workload of the marketing group.
* Provides input and collaboration to help establish priorities and protocols for responding to RFP s and other marketing related inquiries. Works closely with marketing, business development, practice leaders, and project delivery staff when producing proposals, etc. Responds to their priorities and direction.
* Primary coordinator of awards submittals tracks schedules and processes and assists with in-house submittal efforts.
* Provides or directs the initial mock-up of proposals for office marketing leaders. Writes portions of the proposals as appropriate.
* Establishes and manages timeline and delegation of assignments as needed to complete effective submittals.
* Supervises the maintenance and supply of marketing materials and equipment. May be responsible for creating marketing materials.
* Responsible for and manages the writing and updating of new project and staff resumes to be used for marketing purposes.
* Coordinates or obtains information needed from consultant firms to be included in proposals or at presentations.
* Seeks and incorporates new references into marketing submittals.
* Coordinates services of outside graphics and reprographic vendors for marketing purposes.
* Oversees the maintenance of the marketing files (electronic and paper), including up to date files of proposals, interview materials, images, resumes, project data sheets, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
* Interacts with HOK marketing staff in other offices to obtain/exchange information as needed.
* Develops, writes and manages production of specialty brochures, mailers, announcements, etc.
* Oversees the maintenance of weekly and monthly marketing reports/leads.
* Responsible for accuracy of information populated into HOK CRM System.
* Helps HOK develop and manage new technology in marketing and its use for the firm s advantage.
* Supervises active upkeep and use of marketing databases, including projects, resumes, consultant lists, etc.
* May be involved with or lead the photography of completed projects.
* May attend pre-proposal conferences, professional meetings or other marketing-related events as appropriate.
* Manages preparation of press releases.
* Assists in writing and placement of articles for publication.
* Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
* Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Advanced knowledge in developing marketing strategies for local and global markets.
* Proficiency in In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
* Office, PowerPoint. Ability to produce graphics. Experience with contact databases (Deltek preferred).
* Basic proficiency in contact databases such as Deltek, preferred.
* Strong interpersonal skills required.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills required.
* Ability to organize and lead others; drives results by planning, prioritizing, and meeting tight deadlines required.
* Ability to work independently with a self-motivated attitude; capable of overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Equivalent of Bachelor s degree in marketing, communications, or technical related field required.
* 5 plus years experience in a supervisory marketing position. Experience in an architecture, interior design or related industry highly preferred.
* Experience in the production of marketing materials and graphics required.
HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment.
San Francisco, California, United States
HOK is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer