This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
ARRIS Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Marketing Manager will support the North America Region and work closely with sales and marketing teams to develop and execute marketing campaigns in support of business goals. Duties include but not limited to:
* Customer Comms support for major industry events such as Consumer Electronic Show (CES), Internet and Telecom Expo (INTX) and Society of Telecom Engineers (SCTE) tradeshows.
* Strategy, planning and execution for proprietary events (e.g. ARRIS Engage, Charter Program Review) and support for 2 additional proprietary events such as annual sales meeting and user group meetings
* Management of customer and association sponsorships such as the Adaptive Spirit association, RDK LLC, SCTE and National Cable Telecom Cooperative (NCTC)
* Support for customer events such as hospitality events, charity auctions
* Lead Gen: Develop, plan and execute lead generation campaigns to drive awareness of specific product solutions. Requires development of marketing collateral, sales training materials, lead processing, metrics tracking and project coordination across BU, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Sales Opns and agencies.
* Education: Webinar series to educate channel and/or other customer segments on key solutions. Requires coordination with subject matter experts to develop presentations, dry run, mechanics of webinar, gathering and distributing leads.
* Thought Leadership: Development and/or distribution of content such as white papers, videos, case studies, articles, etc. through media tools, events and speaking opportunities. Coordination with agencies, editor and/or associations to develop/deliver content.
* Advertising: Fulfill media buy deliverables for print ads, banner ads, videos and other content as required. Partner with Brand/Creative team.
* Sell-through: Partner with customer marketing teams to support consumer facing campaign to help MSOs increase net adds, grow ARPU, decrease churn or launch new services. Coordination of co-op agreements, strategy development, tactical execution, results tracking and reporting
* Sales Tools
* Development of sales kits, collateral, signage, giveaways, presentation support and comms support.
* Brand: Communicate brand guidelines and new assets to sales teams as needed.
* Case Studies: Coordinate with sales, BU and customers to document business challenge, ARRIS solution and results achieved by customer
* Marketing Planning and Operations
* Communication and alignment of regional requirements with broader marketing functions (events, campaigns, creative, web, technical mktg, industry relations, PR)
* Contributions to Bi-weekly marketing report and operational review presentations
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum of BS degree in Marketing
* Experience in B2B Tech industry
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building and customer service orientation skills
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work in cross-functional teams
* Ability to present ideas internally and externally to customers
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
* Experience with marketing automation systems - Pardot and CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
* Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
* Effective at working in team situations.
* Ability to travel 25% of the time.
B.S. degree required
5 years of marketing experience
Industry experience required
As an EOE/AA employer, ARRIS will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicants race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status.