This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMarketing Manager - Responsible for gathering and interpreting competitive market data and provide insight/solutions to the leadership team and assist in making key decisions.
* Responsible for the development of Global Product Management - OE Product Line
* Collect relevant and timely competitive intelligence information through a variety of sources
* Gathers and analyzes information on global trends and competitors to increase understanding of strategic threats and opportunities in the market
* Global coordination of forecasting and budgeting for OE Sales. Help evaluate financials utilizing options and risks and making recommendations
* Leverage/evaluate secondary research to guide strategic decision making beyond the current automotive market
* Market research activities related to targeted business and develop strong presentation material in collaboration with Market research subject matter expert
* Support benchmarking data analysis and tasks related to primary market research studies
* Responsible for knowledge management activities including centralization, maintenance and archiving of data and knowledge
* Supports management with data analysis of global strategic issues, powertrain technology trends, data acquisition and presentations to leadership with recommendations
* Support activities related to departmental portal in collaboration with Research Specialists
* Identify opportunities for increasing the value of market research deliverables on a continual basis
* Evaluate business opportunities utilizing deep data analytics
* Assist Global Key Account Managers and Key Account Manager in developing customer specific strategies and collaborate to identify new opportunities