This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
West Chester, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLaura Geller New York is a modern makeup brand that empowers, delights and brings out the best in women's beauty, through delicious textures, amazing colors and the most innovative formulas. We celebrate women and beauty - those who create it, love it, style it, enjoy it, and everything in between. The beauty secret's out. #BEAUTY2SHARE
Based in either our midtown Manhattan corporate office or remotely in close proximity to the QVC offices in West Chester, PA (travel between both on a weekly basis is a requirement) and reporting to the Executive Director, Marketing, responsibilities will include the following:
* Help initiate, develop, and execute marketing/promotional plans for Home Shopping Retail Channels
* Identify, develop, and recommend an annual consumer and customer promotional plan that will help grow brand awareness, net sales, market share, and profitability
* Complete post promotion analysis and recommend application of learnings/findings to improve promotional plan
* Monitor and review market dynamics, brand performance, and pricing using relevant market data.
* Assist in defining the brand positioning in relevant market channels
* Manage global home shopping marketing strategy and calendar by market and channel conflicts
* Develop and manage QVC TSV (Today's Special Value) promotional concept execution 360 strategy
* Write and develop on air cards for all new launches, as well as creation of any other collateral or presentations - on air and online
* Develop on air card timeline for creation, review, and presentation (both internally and with Laura)
* Work with Product Development (PD) team to craft On Air Card story / TSV theme
* Manage day-to-day relationship with global home shopping team
* Business analysis (Vendor PAL, consistently watching QVC in all markets, weekly status with QVC team, weekly trips to QVC)
* Merchandising, including recommending and managing global home shopping pricing strategy
* Manage global home shopping discontinuation list by market, in accordance with strategic marketing discontinuations
* Handle channel-specific PIFs (new launch Project Initiation Forms) and all operations-related issues
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field is required; An MBA is a plus
- 5-7+ years marketing experience in cosmetics/beauty industry is required.
- Experience with Home Shopping required (QVC / HSN)
- Ability to travel between the New York office and QVC's home office in West Chester, PA on a weekly basis
- A passionate, energetic team oriented individual with strong analytical, interpersonal, creative and leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- A strong sense of urgency, ability to manage details and multi-task projects while responding to changing priorities and feedback
- Knowledge of competitive marketplace and QVC / HSN retail environment
- Ability to balance creativity, flexibility, and analytics in approaching projects
- Ability to work independently and utilize sound judgment
- Software expertise - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Laura Geller Beauty is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
* West Chester, PA
* beauty industry (cosmetics, skincare, etc.): 5years
* home shopping retailmarketing: 5years