Marketing Manager for Diagnostic Imaging Products
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONHave you owned the commercial marketing activities for a global product? Have you worked with digital imaging or ultrasound diagnostic products? Are you ready for the opportunity own the marketing strategy for a growing imaging diagnostic product line for an industry leader? Then continue to read about the MARKETING MANAGER for the DIGITAL IMAGING PRODUCTS that IDEXX has available.
* Design, develop and implement marketing strategies and programs in a fast paced, high growth, collaborative environment. Shape the marketing strategy for IDEXXs innovative veterinary imaging diagnostic product line.
* Develop overall marketing and branding strategies, promotional programs, and related activities to shape the veterinary imaging medical diagnostic market.
* Drive execution of marketing activities to support veterinary imaging devices across the organization. Launch new imaging diagnostic products and grow the utilization of existing devices across the base to meet organizational goals and expectations.
* Experience working with digital imaging, ultrasound, or radiology products
* Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Science, or a related discipline. MBA, DVM, RVT, &/or ACVR preferred.
* 4 years marketing experience including strategy development, development and commercialization of new products and core marketing activities.
* Product and/or brand management preferred.
* Global experience a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Design and execute marketing strategies for the Diagnostic Imaging line of business, manage the day-to-day activities of the business, identify future opportunities, and provide leadership for the organization.
* Typically works on complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Works on significant and unique issues.
* Define, establish and achieve all financial and other objectives, provide demand guidance to SIOP process and ensure sufficient product supply.
* Participate in setting and manage direct expense budgets.
* Create and implement marketing programs designed to increase the utilization of IDEXX products.
* Identify/recommend/implement process improvements.
* Performs in an advisory, leadership role and capacity.
* Provide guidance, mentor, train, and coach others.
* Solves problems independently and assumes responsibility.
* Works under minimal supervision on complex projects.
DEXX is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and to build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for the production animal industry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX Laboratories employs 6,000 people and offers products to customers in over 175 countries.
IDEXX attracts, rewards and inspires exceptionally talented and motivated people with outstanding opportunities for personal growth and success, and support excellence, world-class standards, and continuous improvement. Now is a great time to join a growing global company and innovation leader with 2015 annual revenues of $1.6B and a market cap of $10B.
If you are looking for a challenging work environment that unleashes creativity and energy, is refreshingly honest and comfortably casual, and offers opportunities for unmatched personal growth, we want to hear from you!
Check out the link or reach out to me at email@example.com for more information.