Marketing Media Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.This person will be responsible for assisting in T-Mobile's local media strategy, planning, buying and administration to ensure compliance with marketing and media objectives. We are looking for a strategic leader to drive holistic plans that deliver results. Position works closely with senior management, local field marketers and agency partners to create and evaluate media strategies based on go-to-market strategies, business goals, cost, timing and competitive. We are seeking someone who has a point of view, is a team player, and who can step in and drive strategy against a landscape that is in constant change.
- Minimum 5+ years media management experience within a consumer products or retail industry or equivalent experience in media planning for an advertising agency (Experience within one of the following industries:
telecom, auto, financial, insurance, retail or QSR is desired).
- Familiarity with a full range of media channels, including National and Spot TV, Radio, Print, Outdoor, Display, Mobile Social, Hispanic/Multi-cultural and hyper-local media
- Deep media knowledge and experience driving impact, innovation and business results
- Strong knowledge of the media landscape and the latest trends in media along with media consumption habits
- Ability to drive, manage and communicate holistic media plans in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to adjust to change and refocus based on business needs
- Experience working with cross functional teams including business owners, local, advertising and sponsorships
- Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Media ManagementEducation
- Bachelor's Degree. Business, Marketing, Communications or related field Enterprise Core Competencies
- Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.Other
- Would work with employees within Media
- Requires ability to travel 15% of the time for meetings & conferences (domestic)
- Collaborates on the development of primary local media strategies that deliver on business objectives
- Lead the management and execution of paid local media plans, ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Drives holistic local media strategies and plans for secondary messages
- Works with several cross functional teams, including the local field team, to support marketing initiatives and maximize media investment opportunities
- Responsible for managing media financials for a $750M+ budget, including billing, forecasting and buy authorization process
- Leads agencies and internal finance partners to ensure performance standards are met
- Manages quarterly flowcharts for all mediums (TV, Digital, Print, OOH, Radio, Social, etc)
- Leverages learnings, including Marketing Mix Model and Attribution Model, to optimize media
- Guide external agency team to execute and optimize programs
- Manages process to deliver efficient and effective media programs
- Provides innovative thinking to everything we doWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .