Marketing Operation Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Veritas Tech LLC
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRIMARY SKILLS-MARKETING, OPERATION, ELOQUA, SALESFORCE
Veritas is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to own, operate and extend our marketing automation (Eloqua) platform and supporting tools. Our ideal candidate is an analytical thinker, expert in getting the most out of marketing automation systems, who will lead the charge in maintaining and expanding our lead nurture and management capabilities, as well as contribute to reporting and analyzing lead funnel and campaign performance.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* The individual will drive critical business decisions based on actionable business insights and analysis
* Responsibilities include planning, directing and executing analytics and insights initiatives and activities
* Success in this role will depend on forging strategic partnerships with internal customers and extended team members and working across region leadership, business unit heads, and local operating countries to ensure alignment of analytical methods, tools and strategies.
* The individual will present strategy driven insights and key recommendations for action to a range of audiences including local operating countries, business unit heads, region heads and senior leadership.
* Oversee segmentation approach and touch cadences. Collaborate with Marketing stakeholders and provide recommendations
* Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketingdatabase
* Manage event and third-party list uploads into Eloqua
* Partner with Marketing program owners to support their campaigns
* Mentor and educate users on best practices of marketing automation. Work with team on core operational processes and uses of Eloqua and Salesforce.com
* Manage technical aspects of key marketing automation including Eloqua and Salesforce.com
* Recommend improvements to existing systems and processes
* Manage and maintain the optimal operations of the marketing systems, including but not limited to, the marketing automation and CRM systems, ensuring optimal data quality, lead flow and campaign tracking
* Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
* Own dashboard, reporting on funnel metrics, Marketing KPIs, and multi-touch attribution. Work closely with Marketing stakeholders for their reporting needs. Drive globally consistent closed loop marketing processes and reporting
* Implement campaigns ranging from webinars and email blasts to segmented multi-touch programs
* Define and maintain existing marketing automation processes, procedures, SLA's, programs and technical processes and workflows; implement improvements to enhance marketing productivity
* Set and report to executive management on valuable metrics for the marketing function as it relates to the company's pipeline and revenue, and ROI of marketing programs
* Collaborate with the marketing team in the development and implementation of key demand creation, automated nurturing, and lead scoring programs
* Oversee the technical systems and processes to support webinars, list-building systems (e.g. RainKing integration), and digitalmarketing tracking.
* Recommend new systems and outline workflow processes to increase the scalability and efficiency of the marketing organization
* Coordinate with sales operations and web team to ensure successful system and process integration with other departments
* Minimum of 5-7years marketingexperience in a B2B environment
* Minimum 2-3years in a marketing operations role
* Experience managing/operating within a globally dispersed team
* Hands-on experience and proficiency using Eloqua on an enterprise level
* Experience with Salesforce.com on an enterprise level, including understanding routing rules and lead flow
* Understanding of sales and marketing funnel models; ability to report on and draw insightful conclusions from qualitative and quantitative data
* Bachelor's degree