Marketing Operations Specialist - (Horsham, PA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 2/24/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONNextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Marketing Operations Specialist (Horsham, PA)
The Marketing Operations Specialist plays a vital role in marketing campaigns and lead nurturing strategy. This person executes, maintains, and reports on marketing programs and channels designed to intelligently capture, nurture, and convert prospects. Execution includes a mix of channels such as email, database marketing, webinar and event-based campaigns to support lead generation and client outreach efforts. The Marketing Operations Specialist collaborates with Market Managers to identify opportunities to develop lead nurturing programs and execute them. This person must be an advanced Market user.
* Manage over 500 lead generating programs per year in Salesforce.com and Marketo to ensure valuable metrics are captured across all marketing channels
* Enhance current lead nurturing, lead scoring, and lead processes
* Make recommendations to market managers on data segmentation and lead generation strategies
* Play an integral role in email creation and execution
* Build dashboards and reports, from campaign to pipeline reporting to measure marketing performance
* Maintain lead data integrity in Marketo through its integration with Salesforce.com. Procure and import data from outside sources and ensure it is properly segmented for targeting purposes.
* Manage and monitor the leads distribution process, including web and third party leads
* Train sales and marketing on technology and processes
* 3 years minimum experience working in a marketing environment
* Knowledge of email marketing best practices and experience pulling lists
* Analytical - strong knowledge for measuring results and strive to continuously raise the bar
* Great attention to detail, highly organized yet able to see the big picture
* Process oriented
* Strong listening, written and oral communications skills
* Ability to thrive in an autonomous, fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Passion for tinkering with software and discovering the 70% of features that most people will never use - because you enjoy exploring the possibilities!
* Experience with any of the following: Marketo, Eloqua, ExactTarget, Market2Lead, Silverpop, Manticore, Marketbright, Aprimo, Unicar
* Knowledge of basic html
* Experience with databases and/or reporting, preferably in Salesforce.com
* Experience with WebEx, particularly Event Center
* Advanced Microsoft Excel user
* Salesforce.com experience
* Bachelor s Degree in Business with emphasis in Marketing, Finance/Statistics, Business Analytics, or related field
* Markto Certified
* Passion for A/B testing
* Passion for tinkering with software and discovering the 70% of features that most people will never use because you enjoy exploring the possibilities!
* Comfortable with public speaking, such as Webinar hosting
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.