Marketing Procurement Admin 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Marketing Procurement Admin
Become part of a team that thrives on excellence in a fast changing technology world. We are in-the-know individuals in an environment where exciting change is constant and thought-provoking. We see the infinite possibilities of new technology solutions that change the world for the better, and were proud to know our company is a part of it.
MARKETING PROCUREMENT ADMIN
TRANSFORM TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS INTO BUSINESS GROWTH AREAS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
The Procurement Admin is procuring supplies, equipment, services, etc. for Marketing.
* Plans and coordinates time and delivery of purchases.
* Assess requests for goods and services by ensuring they are allowable under limitations, restrictions, and policies as well as determines availability of funds.
* Reviews accounting records of each functional allotment and reconciles accounts.
* Ensures accounts have funds available for items being purchased.
* Prepares spreadsheets and maintains database to track expenditures.
* Identifies and maintains list of vendors and sources of supply for goods and services.
* Reviews, evaluates, verifies and processes invoices and prepares payment requests.
* Updates inventory listing of property and conducts inventory reconciliations.
* Researches and evaluates suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, production and distribution capabilities.
MUST HAVES FOR THE JOB:
* High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two years related experience.
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills to include Excel, Word and Outlook
* Excellent business communication skills, both oral and written.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position has a base salary. Benefits include profit sharing (which is discretionary and not guaranteed), health insurance, 401k, FSA, STD & LTD, vacation benefits (accrued at 10 days a year to start), 10 paid holidays, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
SYNNEX. BE A PART OF IT!
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. US-SC-Greenville
US-070-Greenville (SC) (SNX070)
39 Pelham Ridge Dr
39 Pelham Ridge Dr