Marketing Product Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
SAFT AMERICA INC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Purpose
The position exists to provide marketing guidance so as to reach and maintain a world leading position in the Medical market, and to coordinate at a global scale Saft Civil Electronics product management for Li-MnO2 and Li-SO2 ranges.
* To maintain a high level of market awareness and to define a market strategyaiming at supporting Saft's sales growth in the Medical market
* To set the direction, goals and requirements for the product portfolio required for the Medical market, based upon market needs, market trends and competition information, so as to reach a highly competitive positioning.
* To support business development efforts in the Medical market through the development of specific tools and through ad hoc sales support.
* To coordinate closely the marketing efforts with the Saft SBG marketing and sales teams on a global basis for the Medical market.
* To coordinate Saft Civil Electronics product management for Li-MnO2 and Li-SO2 technologies.
* To support marketing and business development efforts in specific markets as needed.
* Graduated from a Business School with a major in B2B marketing or from an Engineering school with MBA in Marketing
* Five years minimum marketing experience in the Medical indsutry (eg. Market manager or Product manager) or as BioMed engineer. Background experience in sales or business development considered as a plus.
* Mastering of marketing tools (market studies, segmentation, positioning, competitive anlyses, etc). Fluent in English with experience in international projects.
* Knowledge in Medical devices. Selling on total cost of ownership premium products or brands. Global approach with the capability to understand local constraints and challenges. Able to work in multi-cultural teams.