Marketing & Project Analyst - II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Responsible for multiple worldwide project and marketing functions.
* Marketing and program management areas including: working with HPDD/DCG resource to ensure the 'Lustre' products are represented well at events.
* Driving Demand/Lead generation activities through active inbound marketing initiatives (blogs, social media marketing, email marketing etc).
* Development of product strategies.
* Definition of promotional activities and product Launches.
* Developing and publishing monthly newsletters.
* Partner co-marketing strategies.
* Developing necessary content for Sales enablement.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OR EDUCATION:
* Experience with High Performance Computing (HPC),
* Storage, or Parallel File Systems technologies is desirable.
* 4-yeardegree or higher (MBA acceptable).
* Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
* Strong personal skills. Written and - Verbal. Years of experience required for this positions 5+ years' experience, HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.