Marketing Project Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
AGIA Affinity Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAGIA is seeking a MARKETING PROJECT COORDINATOR to ensure the successful implementation of solicitation, upgrade, and retention projects on a client's marketing plan by owning and directing the end-to-end execution of these projects. This position coordinates communication between multiple internal departments as well as with clients and carriers.
* Manage marketing plans for the campaignyear to meet or exceed revenue projections.
* Assist in the interpretation of historical marketing plan data throughout planyear to recommend best marketing strategy for current marketing projects, and annually, for marketing plans.
* Contribute to and present proposed recommendations for marketing projects and marketing plans.
* Participate in budget allocation to specific marketing projects within client planmarketing allowance.
* Contribute to negotiation with carriers, clients, and internal departments in order to resolve legal and otherdesired revisions, to ensure final marketing materials are complete, accurate, and maintain creative integrity.
* Lead meetings to disseminate key information relative to marketing offers to internal AGIA departments, to ensure workflow clarity, reporting accuracy and processing and fulfillment capability.
* Participate in determining best marketing project strategy using key marketing variables (who to market, what to market and when to market).
* Produce regular and annual marketingreports, about analysis of past results, product overview, financial projections and recommendations for future campaigns.
* Participate in annual presentation of planning reports to management, clients and insurance carrier partners.
* Contribute to and support the Marketing team operation to ensure accomplishment of the department goals.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Minimum one year of marketing experience applying direct response principles and methodologies
* Minimum one year of project management or project team experience
* Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
ABOUT AGIA: AGIA has been in business for over 50years creating, marketing and administering insurance programs to help our clients grow. AGIA is a market leader in creating, marketing and administering custom tailored insurance programs and services for associations, labor organizations and financial institutions. We are the largest privately-held third party broker, marketer, and administrator in the affinity marketplace.
PERKS AND BENEFITS: AGIA offers a very generous and comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance for employees, 10 paid holidays, vacation and sick time, a 401(K) with company match, flexible spending account plan, training opportunities and an education reimbursement program, charitable giving program, voluntary long-term care insurance, voluntary pet insurance, and adoption assistance benefits.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: This position resides in our headquarters located in Carpinteria, CA. We're a short walk to the beach and downtown Carpinteria, home to a variety of unique restaurants and shops.