Marketing Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Delray Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc.
CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting.
Ranked as one of the Top 10 U.S. Benefits Specialist since 2002 (Business Insurance Magazine) and one of America s Best Employers (Forbes 2015), CBIZ ESO has approximately 1,000 professionals in nearly 40 offices throughout the United States. These professionals serve client organizations in an array of industries by combining their local expertise and presence with the strength and support of national resources.
We are seeking a results-oriented individual to work as a Marketing Project Manager in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment. One position is available at this time in the Delray Beach location.
Job Purpose / Objective
The Marketing Project Manager is the lead project manager for the CBIZ ESO's marketing team. Reporting to the CBIZ ESO national marketing director, the position leads all local marketing initiatives across the divisions 40 offices nationwide.
* Developing targeted campaigns
* Creating flysheets
* Writing case studies
* Guiding creative direction for advertisements
* Other intergrated marketing communication projects
* Bachelor s degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, or communications.
* 1-3 years of marketing, communication, and/or production art experience.
* Ability to simultaneously manage dozens of projects, internal clients, and deadlines.
* Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
* General understanding and ability to create professional and engaging materials within one or more products in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, or Illustrator).
* Highly self-motivated and driven by achieving individual and team goals.
* Experience with and examples of integrated marketing campaign implementation.
* Proven ability to take an existing theme (messaging, design, etc.) and apply it across multiple platforms.
* Attention to detail.
* High School diploma or GED required.
* Bachelor s degree or two years of experience on a specialized subject matter. Previous work experience in marketing and/or sales support is strongly preferred.
* Must maintain current required licenses and certifications relevant to field of expertise.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally.
* Effective customer relation skills.
* Proficient use of applicable technology, moderate to highly skilled in PowerPoint and Excel.
* Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
* Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf