Marketing Project Manager, Micro Focus, Provo
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
JOB TITLE: MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: Provo, Utah
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager, Marketing Project Management
Micro Focus is a global infrastructure software company, which helps customers embrace the latest technologies, while maximizing the value of their existing IT investments. Headquartered in Newbury, United Kingdom with more than 80 locations worldwide, we have over 20,000 customers, including 91 of the Fortune Global 100 companies, and annual revenues of approximately $1.34bn.
We have an immediate need for an experienced Marketing Project Manager to join our Marketing Services team, which operates as an \\"in-house agency\\" supporting all Micro Focus marketing efforts. This is a highly visible, pivotal role working with the marketing operations, marketing automation, content, digital marketing, brand, and creative teams within Marketing Services to drive tactical and strategic marketing initiatives based on client requests from Campaign Management, Field Marketing, Solutions Marketing, Sales Operations and Sales Enablement.
Your success will hinge on your project management skill, your marketing expertise, your ability to build positive relationships and your passion for process improvement in an evolving, dynamic environment.
* Project manage the full end-to-end process from scoping and plan creation to delivery and evaluation, along with all the details in between like resourcing and conflict resolution.
* Apply marketing expertise to ensure all aspects and impacts of a client request are identified and addressed, e.g., emails, landing pages, localization, SEO.
* Set clear expectations with all parties involved, gain agreement on scope and push back when needed without damaging relationships.
* Communicate clearly, effectively and frequently at all levels so that clients, stakeholders and team members have the information or direction they need.
* Prioritize marketing requests in line with business priorities and strategic objectives.
* Build positive relationships with clients and within the Marketing Services team.
* Proactively review processes and recommend process improvements.
* Deliver high quality output on time, in budget and within scope.
* Travel approximately to 10-15% of the time.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Communication, or Marketing
* 3-5 years project management experience and 1-2 years marketing experience
* Solid understanding of project management principles, processes and best practices
* Proven marketing expertise with a solid understanding of digital marketing, marketing automation, brand management, content creation and creative functions
* Comfortable making sound decisions and completing work with little supervision or guidance
* Professional, energetic, and proactive work approach with excellent interpersonal skills
* Experience documenting, creating and improving processes and workflows
* Ability to motivate others and lead them in meeting project requirements
* Proven ability to embrace change and thrive in a dynamic environment
The Attachmate Group Companies is an equal employment opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws in providing our employees and applicants with equal opportunity. Our decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are non-discriminatory. They are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, and citizenship, the presence of a physical, mental or sensory disability, marital status or any other status protected by law.