Marketing Project Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
THE MARKETING PROJECT SPECIALIST SUPPORTS THE EXECUTION OF KEY BRAND AND CHANNEL MARKETING EFFORTS BY APPLYING AMN BRAND GUIDELINES THROUGH MARKETING ACTIVITIES IN ORDER TO DRIVE NEW SUPPLY INITIATIVES AND NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES/ENGAGEMENTS THROUGH THE USE OF VARIOUS ONLINE AND OFFLINE MARKETING CHANNELS. THIS ROLE MAINTAINS A BROAD KNOWLEDGE BASE RANGING FROM DIGITAL, SOCIAL MEDIA, PRINT, COPYWRITING AND EDITORIAL MARKETING IN ORDER TO DELIVER QUICK TURNAROUND IN SUPPORT OF BRAND MARKETING STRATEGIES AND INITIATIVES, AS WELL AS SUPPORT MARKETING DEPARTMENT OPERATIONS AND INITIATIVES.
* Maintain broad expertise across these areas: Web site project management, display advertising, job board management, email marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing and social media.
* Utilize various online or offline marketing channels to drive new supply initiatives and new business opportunities/engagement.
* Provide operations support, including adherence to budget, invoice processing, project management within scope of the role (ad traffic, insertion orders & placements, vendor management and more).
* Track & report marketing results including campaigns, trade show analysis and web analytics
* Maintains marketing calendars & schedules in order to plan and organize events, preparation and all related marketing activities.
* Develop content and copy for articles and marketing campaigns in order to support brand awareness and supply initiatives.
* Coordinate online or offline content for brands by partnering with communications and content specialists.
* Initiate and manage marketing campaigns online and offline.
* Develop and send out ongoing email communication including job alerts.
* Post job alerts and relevant content on brand Facebook pages.
* Update web sites to reflect new content and graphics.
* Consult with senior business leaders and executives to understand objectives of trade show, offer insight on sponsorships, event promotion opportunities, and incorporate primary sales/marketing collateral in order to enhance trade show results.
* Manage all elements of events and trade shows include all pre-show planning including space reservations, drayage, shipping, staffing and booth set up. This person is also responsible for post-show follow up.
* Coordinate premium items for giveaways, contests and TOA gifts.
* Participate in 2-3 large projects, and 4-6 small projects at a time
* Lead small to medium-sized projects within Marketing department by planning and assigning action items across individuals.
* Identify and escalate potential process streamlines in order to increase business results
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelors Degree or in marketing, journalism, English or Communications
* 3 - 4 years in marketing
Respect * Passion * Continuous Improvement * Trust * Customer Focus * Innovation
AMN HEALTHCARE IS AN EEO/AA/DISABILITY/PROTECTED VETERAN EMPLOYER
WE ENCOURAGE MINORITY AND FEMALE APPLICANTS TO APPLY
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.