Marketing Research Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Ajulia Executive Search
JOB DESCRIPTIONMARKETING RESEARCH ANALYST
_LEADER IN __CONSUMER GOODS_
LOCATED NEAR CERES, CA
Competitive Salary, Full time, Full Benefits, Full Relocation
* Responsible for day to day operations of the Consumer & product Insights(C&PI) Corporate Tracking Programs.
* Responsible for leading the development and implementation of additional Tracking programs to meet corporate Strategic Objectives as well as reporting tools, scorecards and dashboards.
* Responsible to partner with external vendors to coordinate panel management activities to increase engagement, response rates and data quality.
* Responsible to develop research designs to meet project objectives.
* Responsible to manage timelines and project milestone with vendors/agencies along with writing questionnaires for the proposed research.
* Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline which includes mathematical modeling plus 4 years of statistics and market research experience, including managing brand or Customer Health Tracking Programs. OR
* Master's Degree in a quantitative discipline which includes mathematical modeling plus 6 years of statistics and market research experience, including managing brand or Customer Health Tracking Programs. OR
* Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline which includes mathematical modeling plus 8 years of statistics and market research experience, including managing brand or Customer Health Tracking Programs.
* Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, R and/or Sawtooth.
* Experience managing corporate level tracking programs and vendor management experience.
* Experience with Database modeling or programming with SQL, R or Python a plus.
* Experience with predictive modeling such as Choice Modeling, Structural Equation Modeling, regression and Discriminant Function Analysis.
* Experience with segmentation/clustering techniques such as K-Means or Latent Class approaches a plus.
* Consumer Product Goods or Alcohol Beverage Experience is must.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
_Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package. _