Marketing Research Intern 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
The Channel Business Unit has an opportunity for a Marketing Operations Intern to 1) develop and execute a comprehensive channel competitive research and reporting initiative, and 2) lead the development and enhancement of digital content for TE s best-in-class training and sales enabling tools. For the competitive research aspect, the role will define, document, collect and report on a range of competitive attributes that are pertinent to achieving our strategic objectives. The role will work with and through various subject matter experts throughout our company, gaining exposure to senior and mid-level sales and marketing stakeholders, incorporating regional-specific needs. Exposure to senior management and matrix accountability will provide real-world understanding of the realities of marketing influence within a manufacturing organization, providing significant opportunities for professional growth and development. For the digital content aspect, the role will be involved with managing content to support the continuing transformation of our training approach through new, innovative tools.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Reports directly to the Marketing Operations and/or Strategic Marketing Program leaders.
* Define the research goals and process by engaging all appropriate key stakeholders.
* Develop, recommend and execute the research.
* Prepare findings and present to key and senior stakeholders.
* Manage content enhancements to a mobile sales enablement app
* Coordinate development of new e-learning training courses
* Support content development effort of mobile learning game
Preferred Competencies, Experience and Knowledge:
* On track to complete a Marketing, Business, or Liberal Arts degree
* Independent worker: self-motivated with ability to manage time and competing priorities with minimal supervision.
* Strong analytical and verbal/written communications skills
* Results Oriented
* Engaged, relationship builder