Marketing Research Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 1/21/2017
The Channel Business Unit has an opportunity for a Marketing Intern in driving and expanding the use of our TE marketing materials and tools with our Channel Sales teams. This role will have specific responsibilities to support key initiatives that drive improved sales and marketing engagement designed to better attract and build new customer opportunities within a global organization. The role will work with and through various subject matter experts throughout our company, gaining exposure to senior and mid-level sales and marketing stakeholders, incorporating regional-specific needs covering messaging, language, reporting and Marketing Return on Investment (ROI). Exposure to senior management and matrix accountability will provide real-world understanding of the realities of marketing influence within a manufacturing organization, providing significant opportunities for professional growth and development.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Reports directly to the Global Channel Marketing Operations leader
* Drive the use of innovative sales & marketing enabling tools, including Event-in-a-Box which supports local customer events that drive awareness and interest in TE products
* Support the execution and strategic improvement of current Channel sales enabling tools, including product and/or solutions sample kits and marketing and sales collateral.
* Develop and execute appropriate Marketing Return on Investment (ROI) metrics to evaluate success and recommend appropriate actions.
Preferred Competencies, Experience and Knowledge:
* On track to complete a Marketing, Business, or Sales degree
* Independent worker: self-motivated with ability to manage time and competing priorities with minimal supervision.
* Strong analytical and verbal/written communications skills
* Results Oriented
* Engaged, relationship builder