- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Marketing Review Analyst
The marketing review analyst will be part of a team who provides compliance marketing review services to SEI s business units and certain of their clients. The marketing review analyst will also serve as the primary contact with FINRA regarding filings. The position provides the individual with a comprehensive understanding of SEC and FINRA regulation and exposure to a broad array of issues within the legal team and which impact the company and our clients. In particular, the marketing review analyst will become a subject matter expert in the issues that affect clients investment products and solutions through multiple distribution channels.
The responsibilities for this position may include some or all of the following:
* Reviewing marketing communications for clients, such as advertising, sales support materials, client communications, websites and social media.
* Staying abreast of changes to laws and regulations affecting the management, operations, and product offering of the company and clients
* Coordinating with legal counsel and business units to ensure adherence to laws and regulations relating to new or revised products and service offerings
* Coordinating issues and projects with other business units as required
* Participating in business unit initiatives and projects
* Keeping abreast of industry standards and knowledge to be able to communicate with both internal and external clients
* Interacting effectively with other SEI teams
* Provide support to clients in various time zones
* Minimal travel (
Other duties as necessary
* BA/BS degree in business, finance or a related field; or the equivalent in education and work experience
* A minimum of 2 years related industry experience
* FINRA Series 7 and 24 or willingness to obtain these licenses is required
* Experience working in financial services and knowledge of investment products or legal/regulatory environment
* Must be willing to work effectively independently, as well as in a team, in an open floor environment
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the work environment may require an individual to move around the office and from building to building which may expose the individual to weather conditions outside. The individual has to be able to sit or be stationary at a computer and use computers for extended periods of time and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The noise level in the environment is moderate and the individual must be able to communicate and exchange information with people in person and over the telephone and email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.