Marketing & Sales Internship- Bethesda, MD
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MARKETING & SALES INTERNSHIP - BETHESDA, MD 194111
Posted On: 09/09/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti North America, we are looking for a
An internship at Hilti is your chance to apply your academic knowledge, ability and ambition to a real business environment.
Summer Interns work 40 hours a week on various projects in departments relevant to their education and in all areas of the business. In addition to internships at our corporate offices in Plano, Texas, Washington D.C., San Francisco, California and Tulsa, Oklahoma, there are field opportunities across the United States. Those who successfully complete an internship are considered for full time employment upon graduation. Throughout the summer, interns will be exposed to all levels of management and participate in a variety of events, including a one-week orientation with a welcome from our CEO, an overview of the business, hands-on tool training and volunteer opportunities. At the end of the summer, interns give a final presentation to senior leadership on their experience and accomplishments.
At Hilti, our culture is based on teamwork, integrity, courage and commitment. Every employee at Hilti contributes valuable skills and we are always looking for new talent to join our team.
Marketing & Sales Internship - Bethesda, MD
The internship will provide the right individual with the opportunity to gain a tremendous amount of knowledge of the company, our products and marketing operations through the completion of value added projects and day to day operations.
* In pursuit of a Bachelor s degree in professional sales, marketing or an engineering related degree
* Results oriented and pro-active - able to get things done and achieve targets
* Strong customer orientation
* Excellent planning and time management skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Willingness to relocate nationally
* GPA of 3.0 or above
* Eligible to work in the United States permanently without sponsorship
* Broad exposure to how we operate, 2-4 weeks in field with customers and Hilti team members
* Learn about a recently launched product or service
* Develop a fact base for the General Manager and Director of Marketing regarding competitive landscape and market trends
* Develop a marketing and sales plan to accelerate growth in the recently launched product or service
* Coordinates and participates in alignment meetings with key stakeholders to maintain visibility throughout the organization
* Work in a team environment with peers to develop and execute an action plan
* Work cross functionally with various departments to develop and deliver innovation solutions for customers
We look forward to receiving your application.