Marketing Services Manager (Marketing Manager)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The person in this role will work in alignment with the Commercial Solutions strategies, manage planning, guidance, and execution of campaigns and tactics. Through direct teamwork with key stakeholders in SMI and Sales Divisions, translate plans into actionable programs at the regional level. Support and/or lead tradeshow presence and lead generation activities. This role will manage a team and have responsibilities that span the Commercial organization.
* Provide planning, guidance, execution support of regional campaigns and tactics inclusive of branding and messaging
* Support specialty sales teams through creation and execution of tactics and lead generation
* Manage relations with various teams including Studio M, Marketing and Communications, Tradeshow Execution, Lit Center, etc.
* Manage trade show planning process for regional shows
* In collaboration with respective teams throughout the Commercial organization, develop robust lead generation activities to identify qualified opportunities
* Manage and develop the Marketing Services team to deliver focused campaigns and tactics to the Commercial organization
Qualifications & Skills
* Demonstrated skills in alignment with the sales organization in the development and execution of marketing campaigns and tactics
* Demonstrated skills in alignment within a matrixed organization
* Team oriented, proven track record of delivering results & meeting commitments with exceptional communication, interpersonal, and networking skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Business knowledge of products, commercial processes, stakeholder interaction, cultural awareness
* Bachelor of Science in core science discipline (Chemistry, Biology).
* Graduate degree in core science discipline and/or business degree preferred
* 5+ years marketing and/or selling leadership experience in a technical environment; Research environment preferred
* Professional experience in commercial environment with broad knowledge of research applications and workflows
* Demonstrates strong leadership qualities, including people management and decision-making skills
* Proven ability to mentor, coach, lead, and motivate all levels
* Excels in collaborative environment to meet strategic objectives and possesses ability to work independently and cross functionally.
Additional Local Needs
* Up to 20% travel. Some overnight and weekend travel as required
* Role may be based in either Billerica, St. Louis, or Milwaukee.
MilliporeSigma is the North American life science brand of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany a leading science and technology company. It offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.