Marketing Specialist, Content Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCONTENT OPERATIONS, MARKETING SHARED SERVICES -
COLLABORATION SUPPORT ROLE -
JOB SUMMARY -
This position is part of the Marketing Shared Services, Content Operations team. This role is an operations and project-focused role responsible for supporting the collaboration and content needs of intranets and collaboration technologies, systems, and processes.
* Support Corporate Communications by posting content and updates to our Collaboration platform (Connections), Net, and other systems
* Coordinate resources, tasks, timelines, and communications in support of project plans and objectives
* Lead and manage testing of new functionality/upgrades including test scripts against requirements and recording of results
* Respond to user questions and issues concerning Connections and related projects, and escalate as necessary
* Trouble-shoot problems determining root cause and develop programmatic solutions
* Provide support in the use of Connections groups or SharePoint sites as requested
* Assist in the migration of content into or out of various systems
* Coach group administrators, content creators, submitters, and owners in relevant best practices and procedures
* College degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Management or related experience, such as consulting
* Works out of the Dayton office
* Ability to write, edit, and understand HTML
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* A high degree of business acumen
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint
* Excellent oral and written communication skills resulting in effective interactions with people
* Experience using portals, intranet sites, collaboration applications and/or general business applications in addition to understanding web parts / portlets / widgets
* A strict attention to detail and enforcing content-related as well as process-related standards
* Experience and proven ability to work effectively in a team-based environment.
* Ability to independently learn new technologies and processes quickly with limited support/training
* Ability to execute quickly and with high-quality while handling multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environment
WORK HOURS: 8A-6P M-F