Marketing Specialist / Marketing Coordinator 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for an organized, detail oriented and energetic individual, who can bring the necessary skills, experience and passion to our division. The Marketing Specialist works closely with the Director of Marketing and NPD on projects to promote the company, brand and product awareness in support of our Sales Teams. This includes providing content for internal and external websites, sales literature and presentations, managing the marketing budget and coordinating trade show participation. This individual will also assist with Category Reviews, pricing, collecting and analyzing sales and market data and responding to specific customer inquiries.
* Provide product and company-related web content and images for internal and external websites, sales materials and presentations
* Conduct product and pricing competitive market analysis, making recommendations and implementing changes based on findings
* Provide internal financial, customer and product analyses
* Assist Sales Teams with Catalog Reviews, image requests and other customer inquires
* Extract relevant product information from internal data systems and update databases
* Keep Sales Representatives updated as needed
* Coordinate the set-up of major trade shows, including booth logistics, payments and all registration needs
* Assist with public relations and other marketing outreach activities
* Take on special projects, working independently under the supervision of the requestor
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCES:
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing or Business related field
* One (1) to four (4) years relevant work experience
* Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point, BI or similar CRM software; prior experience with an ERP system (for example MFG PRO) preferred.
* Ability to create and modify documents, web content, Excel spreadsheets and presentations.
* Maintain strong, professional working relationships with cross functional partners, external vendors and customers.
* Understanding of basic financial concepts: gross margins, budgets, invoicing, pricing strategies etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to interact successfully with internal and external individuals and groups, building positive relationships with team mates, customers and other stakeholders
* A creative thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Takes initiative and works independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment where priorities and deadlines can rapidly change
* A methodical worker who can manage multiple tasks and projects while adhering to budget limitations and deadlines
We proudly promote a diverse workplace