This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for coordinating the production and implementation of planned promotions and advertising materials for the assigned location. Works closely with auction management including general management, dealer services manager, and commercial accounts manager to ensure development of promotions that serve location and consignor needs. Works with Area Marketing Manager to ensure that promotional efforts align with and support the broader strategy and needs of the market and company.
* Work with auction leadership at assigned location and Area Marketing Manager to develop quarterly promotions plans that service the needs of location consignors and overall location goals, while aligning with quarterly plans for Key Accounts, business units, and the market.
* Partner with commercial accounts and dealer services to drive and promote in-lane and online sales to buyers.
* Implement Key Account, business unit, market-specific and location promotions. Work in-lane promotions for commercial and dealer accounts. Ensure promotions are delivered on time and within budget.
* In partnership with location GM/AGM, develop and effectively manage advertising and promotional budget.
* Oversee execution of promotional activities to dealers and auction facilities including print, displays, and signage. Ensure that effective auction/lane signage and d cor are in place for the location.
* Coordinate development of onsite signage/ads using provided templates when available, with direction from the Area Marketing Manager and assistance from the Regional Graphic Designer, as needed.
* Maintain up-to-date location information on company websites, including: contacts, sale information, and pre-sale and post sale lists. Ensure that an effective and approved social media presence is in place for the location.
* Work with auction leadership and Area Marketing Manager to develop a targeted e-mail plan.
* Work through the Area Marketing Manager to communicate key upcoming events and promotions at the location to the field sales team.
* Track giveaways and promotional item inventory. Ensure appropriate reporting of promotional item receipt to the finance department.
* Produce catalogs and run lists for sale inventory, using templates or required inserts when applicable.
* Make hotel reservations for dealers visiting the location. Track travel receipts and dealer transactional information to submit to the finance department for dealer reimbursement when applicable.
* Provide day-to-day functional leadership to Concierge Representative(s), if applicable.
* Participate in the location s managers meeting as needed to share updates on promotions and concierge, if applicable.
* Work with manager to review work volumes, plan and continuously monitor staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service; review departmental performance against key performance indicators and metrics and develop and execute strategies for improvement.
* Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in marketing or advertising preferred.
* 1-3 years of marketing and/or promotions and customer service experience required. Previous experience in the auto industry highly preferred.
* Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational and interpersonal skills required.
* Good computer skills are essential, and fundamental graphic arts knowledge is a plus. Knowledge of MS Office products required, and layout/design software preferred. Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment. Ability to work under pressure with time constraints. Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing work environment.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-CA-Oceanside-4691 Calle Joven
Job Level:Individual Contributor