This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting in the development of materials and maintaining the branding of Alignment Healthcare along with its products and services, throughout all markets locally and nationwide. The Marketing Specialist works closely with the Marketing Manager and Director of Marketing to support marketing efforts with sales teams, broker sales and provider marketing seeking greater public recognition. The Marketing Specialist also works closely with the different departments within the organization to ensure Compliance with regulatory requirements and streamlines processes wherein marketing efforts must convey program functionality to the beneficiary.
Assists with strategic marketing plans on a local and national level to achieve corporate objectives. Assists with marketing plans and campaigns both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives for Alignment Healthcare.
Assists with advertising and promotion activities including print, website online material, electronic media, and direct mail.
Assists with development and production of promotional and collateral materials. Establishes and maintains appropriate and consistent branding throughout all product lines and throughout all markets - promotional materials, and events.
Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
Monitors competitive products and marketing activities.
Assists with marketing surveys on current and new product concepts, and provides feedback for future product development.
Manages marketing materials collateral and promotional items.
MONTHLY LEAD TRACKING PROCESS
Generate, gather and analyze leads sheets from events that AHC has participated in as well as restaurant reservations for each month.
Track and calculate various lead codes (ie. newspaper, direct mail, and referral) from all reports and other data sources on a monthly basis.
Analyze data, track the effectiveness of each of the marketing activity and report findings to plan Director of Marketing.
Assists with publication buys and schedules monthly/weekly/daily run dates for generic and event advertisements in print media outlets.
* Creates Agent Flyers promoting the appropriate entities and/or plan products, throughout all markets. Creative direction provided by Director of Marketing.
PROOFREADING ALL MARKETING MATERIAL
* Oversight of creation of brochures, flyers, letters, ANOC, regulatory booklets including the Summary of Benefits, Evidence of Coverage, Drug Formularies, Provider Directories, etc. (all pre and post enrollment materials) as well as any other information for member distribution (for new, current and/or retention efforts).
The Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* _Education and/or Experience:_ High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* _Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:_ None required.
* _Other Qualifications:_
* Associate's degree (A.A.) preferred.
* Knowledge of Medi-Cal and Medicare ManagedCare Plans.
General understanding of CMS Sales use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
* The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
* The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.