This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Oversees assigned work and related tasks and processes from beginning to end. Ensures that work related tasks are timely and completed in accordance with established quality standards, policies and procedures. Communicates with related departments as necessary to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and effectively, while maximizing customer satisfaction both internally and externally. Develops and implements policies and procedures for assigned and work related tasks, actively participates in education/training to increase job knowledge and manages/maintains up to date documentation as required/assigned.
EEO / VETERANS / DISABLED
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
* Responsible for managing assigned and related tasks.
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination and management of working relations with internal and external customers (suppliers, production partners, contractors, etc.).
* Responsible for meeting revenue and expense goals for assigned programs
* Responsible for accurate and timely tracking and billing of assigned programs. Resolves problems related to assigned billings.
* Administer and coordinate internal and external marketing services including graphic designers, media brokers, printers, and other vendors as needed
* Trade show support and attendance as needed
* Provides input and direction as it relates to work assigned tasks.
* Supports marketing department in addition to other departments within the company organization as needed/assigned.
* Keeps management informed of area activities and of issues/concerns.
* Maintains and manages long-term and professional relationships with all internal and external customers.
* Projects the company s positive and professional reputation at all times.
* Actively resolves issues/concerns that pertain to ork related and assigned tasks. Facilitates a problem solver approach identify problem, offer solution and execute/deliver results.
* Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
* Provides direction and support to department personnel as needed/required.
* Ensures work area is clean, secure and well maintained.
* Stays informed/educated on developments, changes and trends in work related techniques and methods.
* Stays informed/educated on developments, changes and trends relating to work related industry/trade.
* Prepares documentation/reporting as required.
* Performs additional duties as needed/assigned.
* Bachelor Degree and/or equivalent related experience
* Additional related training preferred
* Thorough understanding of Company products and services.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of technical applications such as design software, navigational design, web browsers and HTML.
* Strong understanding of marketing functions, procedures and standards.
* Proficient in MS Office applications
* Three or more years of experience in a related field
* System implementation experience is preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
* Organizational and analytical skills.
* Ability to use related computer hardware and software applications
* Strong planning skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Able to successfully handle multiple concurrent projects
* Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment
* Available for occasional travel
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.