This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
BDO USA, LLP
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for implementing the marketing strategy for the office under the guidance of the Regional Marketing Manager and in collaboration with other Marketing and Business Development professionals in the local office, region and national office.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field required
- Three (3) or more years of marketing experience required
- Prior experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the Firm
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment with a customer service focus
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a team environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Detail oriented and ability to effectively proofread all written materials including pitches, presentations, etc.
- Basic knowledge of the development, management and execution of sales processes including lead generation, pipeline management, account planning, sales strategy and development
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability