Marketing Specialist, SolidFire
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
Email Marketing Specialist
NetApp SolidFire offers a revolutionary scale out all-flash data storage system and counts some of the world s largest enterprises and cloud service providers among its current customers. NetApp SolidFire continues to amass an enviable pipeline heading into 2016. To accelerate this success we are expanding across the company and are in search of an Email Marketing Specialist to execute the growing aspects of SolidFire s email marketing activities. We re looking for someone capable of managing multiple email efforts simultaneously and who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
If the opportunity to drive the email engine that fuels the growth of one of world s fastest growing data storage platforms is of interest to you, we should begin a conversation. NetApp SolidFire s business is growing rapidly, and we need someone who loves not just creating and executing innovative email campaigns, but measuring, testing, and optimizing email performance with the latest tools and techniques. Someone who s not afraid to fail fast, learn, and improve, and who enjoys mining mountains of data for nuggets of opportunity. Is this you*
The Email Marketing Specialist executes email campaigns and manages related activities to support that execution. This role will work with others on the marketing team, including campaign managers and channel and field marketers, to drive the email channel to support the company s lead generation goals.
* Coordinate all of the workflows associated with email development: copy development, email and landing page design, list identification and upload, and approval and testing of all components. Use Kapost to manage those workflows.
* When required, perform basic email and landing page design tasks.
* Monitor and report email performance to relevant stakeholders, comparing against past performance and industry benchmarks. Update relevant email performance benchmarks from outside sources.
* Organize ongoing email testing program, running A/B and multivariate tests, analyzing the results, and recommending appropriate changes based on conclusions.
* Author and publish internal Which Test Won* testing newsletter.
* Execute email sends per the email calendar. Ensure emails are scheduled and sent to support company goals while not overwhelming copy, design, or other resources.
* Operate and optimize email-related tools, like Litmus, Optimizely, ReturnPath, or ReachForce. Explore new tools for improvement opportunities.
* Monitor development of email best practice techniques and technologies, and advise SolidFire marketing management how to best adopt these practices and technologies.
* Ensure compliance with worldwide anti-spam regulations, including monitoring prospect opt-in and opt-out status, targeted countries, and suppression lists.
* Coordinate, perform data hygiene on, and upload event lists, and other lists, into Eloqua.
* Based on your Eloqua expertise, work with the rest of the demand generation team to help execute the SolidFire business unit s integration into NetApp corporate marketing processes and tools, including migrating from Marketo to Eloqua.
Successful candidates are goal-oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and love both the analytical and creative sides of email marketing. You should be equally comfortable crunching numbers in a spreadsheet and researching new creative ways to reach and engage NetApp SolidFire s target audience. You are data-driven, thrive on keeping a finger on the pulse of current company happenings, and enjoy creating buzz around our product and people. The ideal individual has 1-3 years of experience in developing and implementing email marketing initiatives with a B2B software or technology company.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously, work with multiple stakeholders and
meet strict and aggressive deadlines
* Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, Web Design, Digital Media Studies, Communications, Graphic Design or a related field
* A discipline of process: documenting, publishing, promoting, and enforcing repeatable and sustainable processes that ease workflow and improve group productivity and effectiveness
* A strong team ethic, providing other team members with excellent customer service and maintaining a desire to be the strongest contributor to team success
* Experience building and deploying email campaigns using Eloqua. Strong knowledge of related email tools: Litmus, Return Path, and other email deliverability tools. Some knowledge of database tools, like NetProspex or Data.com; and salesforce.com
* Working knowledge of HTML coding and CSS
* Understanding of digital marketing and demand generation
* Understanding of email design principles and best practices
* Capacity for creating email design and landing page mock-ups using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign
* A desire to learn new email marketing tools and processes
About NetApp SolidFire
NetApp SolidFire is a NetApp business unit producing a cutting edge all-flash storage platform that occupies a unique space between two of the most exciting trends in IT; cloud computing and solid-state storage. The SolidFire storage technology has its roots in some of the world's largest cloud deployments and has solved one of the most challenging problems in the cloud - how to guarantee block storage performance to thousands of customers within a shared infrastructure. If you are interested in working in a challenging environment on technology that has the potential to change the way companies compute worldwide, then we d love to hear from you. NetApp SolidFire is growing our world-class team and represents one of the hottest opportunities in the technology sector today. Join us in building The All-Flash Array for the Next Generation Data Center!
Education and Experience
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required; 3 to 5 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.
Full time / Part time
USA - Colorado - Boulder
NetApp is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. NetApp? makes reasonable accommodations, consistent with applicable laws, for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee with a disability, who can perform the essential job functions, unless undue hardship would result.