This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Creative and Marketing
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting a fuel/oil company in Spring, TX in their search for a Marketing Specialist. This is a temporary opportunity to assist with advertising and brand strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development and execution of market plans, new product launches, enrollment and retention strategies, advertising, and ongoing member communications.
- Develops sales presentations and provides reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing.
- Ensures brand is well positioned and represented across all communication platforms.
- Initiates recommendations for improvement on the creative process and identifies opportunities for efficiency.
Candidates include but are not limited to:
- Bachelors Degree
- Prior experience developing and executing internal marketing campaigns
- Marketing communications experience developing campaigns, writing articles, and executive emails
- Experience coordinating with vendors
- Experience recruiting and training volunteers to speak knowledgeably about products and marketing message at launch events.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Marketing Specialist related job opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled