Marketing Strategy Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONInfogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking a Marketing Strategy Analyst to join our team. This new position serves a critical role within the Client Strategy team contributing to product and services innovation, new client acquisition, and client program improvement initiatives. The person in this role will be primarily responsible for creating and driving successful multi-channel direct marketing strategies, improving client ROI, strengthening customer relationships, and the development of new Infogroup Media Solutions- B2B Division capabilities.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Develop new and actionable business insights, strategies, and tactics to address client business objectives or identify areas of opportunity with current and prospective clients.
2. Retaining and growing existing accounts (via cross-selling and up-selling initiatives): - Helping account leads to proactively identify, prioritize and pursue new marketing opportunities for Infogroup clients. - Providing high-impact insights and strategic counsel to clients - demonstrating how to turn data into actionable insights and high-impact marketing initiatives to create business value for clients.
3. In-depth analysis of key programs trends, test plan development, execution and analysis.
4. Conduct detailed Account Reviews and Program Assessments for key clients, including: - Understanding and enhancement of clients' existing multi-channel marketing programs, strategies and objectives. - In-depth analysis of client data, including performance trend analysis and transaction analysis. - Creation of recommended multi-channel direct marketing programs and strategies. i.e. architecting data-driven marketing programs and customer communications, providing guidance for creative (or client agencies), etc. - Define program benchmarks.
5. Interact in a dynamic, team-based work environment to achieve company goals, exceed management expectations and develop strategic, analytic, and interpersonal skills.
6. Participate in thought leadership initiatives.
7. Develop a vision that connects data sources to real-world business challenges and provide actionable client solutions.
8. Develop campaign strategy proposals and document scope of work, including high-level execution plans and implementation timelines to support recommended multi-channel direct marketing programs/strategies.
9. Work side-by-side with the Account Management, Engineering, and Agency functional groups in providing strategic assistance and best practices guidance to assigned clients.
10. Serve as a key resource for Sales during scope-propose-close part of Sales process.
11. Travel may be required -- up to 20%
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Demonstrated communication skills (both written and oral) including the ability to communicate analytical findings to a non-technical audience.
2. Experience analyzing data and using it to drive decisions and create tangible financial value; ability to develop marketing strategies and translate those strategies into actionable plans required.
3. Must work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, and possess excellent customer service skills.
4. Requires experience utilizing test and control approach to measure the impact of strategic changes, develop insights and drive strategies.
5. Experience developing highly targeted, one-to-one communication strategies highly desired.
6. Superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision required.
7. Experience with Direct Mail segmentation and analysis required, experience with email and digital marketing preferred.
8. Experience with customer marketing databases or email marketing platform solutions strongly preferred.
9. Demonstrated experience and ability to use with Microsoft Office 2007/2010 applications including Excel (including pivot tables), Word and PowerPoint required. Experience with MS Access or databases preferred.
9. Self-motivated with the ability to complete assignments with minimum supervision.
10. Marketing experience in CPG, retail, digital, and/or agency a plus.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Requires a 4 year degree in Marketing/Mathematics/Economics/Psychology/Statistics/Sociology or related field.
2. 3+ years of marketing experience, including at least 2+ years' work experience, in a client or customer facing, marketing strategy role related to direct marketing or loyalty marketing
3. Prior experience in strategic consulting, project management, customer relationship management, product innovation, or analytics is strongly desired.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number HOME3874.
Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time. For more information, please visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled