Marketing - Warehouse Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB #: 16081601-SDT
KEY WORDS: account manager, marketing, sales support, customer service, automotive, auto industry, auto dealership, dealerships, territory manager, self-starter.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Great opportunity for those who love to travel! Our client is a leading Auto Buying Referral Service provider to several national, high profile, and highly respected clients throughout the US. They're seeking dynamic, energetic, and adventurous professionals to manage the accounts of different warehouses and dealerships in their assigned territory to build strong working relationships while creating and maintaining vehicle display schedules and providing ongoing support. MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL 50% OF THE TIME.
* Travel to assigned territories approximately 2 weeks per month.
* Build relationship with warehouse contacts through face to face marketing presentations and ongoing communication.
* Work to secure permanent, highly visible marketing display locations.
* Educate warehouse personnel on the program processes, procedures, and value offerings.
* Create and maintain vehicle display schedules for assigned warehouses and dealerships.
* Handle any dealer/warehouse issues in a timely manner
* Coordinate and promote OEM events with warehouse and dealer contacts.
* $45,000 to $ 48,000 per year
* Company Corp Card and Travel Expenses.
* Meal allowance
* Cell phone
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Self-starter, able to multi-task and be efficient.
* Friendly demeanor and positive attitude. Always ready to ask "How may I help you " and not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
* Must have great communication skills. Professional, and capable of communicating confidently with C-level executives.
* Extensive travel is required. Must be flexible.
* Some lifting (up to 50lbs.)
* A four-year college or university degree, or minimum of three (3) years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.