Marketing Writer 8/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ClearVision Optical is seeking a talented marketing professional who will increase the effectiveness of our established marketing strategy and positioning through content. This individual should be adept at elevating the level of CVO written communication materials with the purpose of furthering sales goals and increasing company growth blogging, facebook content, twitter content, web specific content, SEO language, meta tags, hyper links etc.
* Communicate business objectives and support campaigns through internal communications such as on-hold messages, training materials, b-b support materials, sales messages
* Write, edit, and manage content and production of internal newsletters. Responsible for obtaining all copy, management of project from start to finish on a yearly schedule.
* Write corporate and internal correspondence.
* Research and write corporate materials including: corporate manuals, corporate philanthropy materials, awards submissions, etc.
_RESEARCH a self-starter who proactively anticipates the unexpected and has an adaptive mentality.
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues.
* Seasoned project manager with proven success executing to project completion.
* Skilled multi-tasker; adept at prioritizing and organizing multiple projects and managing deadlines in a fast paced environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* BA/BS in English, Journalism, Communications, or similar field.
* A minimum of 7 years of professional writing experience in corporate communications, marketing department or creative department.
* Experience writing business-to-business copy as well as consumer copy.
* A solid understanding of current marketing principles.
* Versed in leveraging social media as a business tool