Marketing and Communications Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
CallisonRTKL is seeking a full-time Marketing and Communication Specialist to join its Workplace Practice either in our Baltimore or Washington, D.C. office to service our Mission Critical sector. As the Mission Critical sector integrated Marketing and Communication Specialist, you will provide professional service marketing support to senior leadership directly responsible for business development and revenue generation. In this position, you will leverage content creation and writing skills to develop and implement consistent marketing and communications initiatives in support of the Mission Critical sector as well as the greater Workplace Practice Group.
As a member of the global Workplace Practice Group team you will assist in defining and developing the sector strategy as well as managing the implementation and delivery of those strategies in alignment with the overall practice group goals.
* Creates and implements sector specific marketing strategy and campaigns to increase brand awareness and market share
* Researches, identifies and develops key messaging for internal and external audiences; including internal news, project wins, new engineering innovations, key hires and industry trends and analysis
* Creates, edits and reviews marketing and thought leadership content, standard text and pitch verbiage
* Develops sector specific content for website, brochures, case studies, blogs and other relevant marketing material in collaboration with technical staff and firmwide communications team
* Coordinates with Practice Group Marketing Manager and Public Relations team to maintain social media presence for the sector
* Collaborates effectively with cross functional teams including technical engineers, senior management, legal, HR and other marketing colleagues and teams
* Leads coordination and production of qualifications, proposal responses and interview materials and award submissions to support mission critical team
* Manages, tracks and maintains sector leads and opportunities in Deltek Vision CRM database
* Manages sector conference schedule and marketing and communications (marcom) team budget
* Creates marketing presentations for technical teams, including client interviews, speaking engagements and pitches
* Ensures that internal and external communications are consistent with brand and message guidelines
* Supports other sector and offices with marketing and proposal tasks on an as needed basis
* 3-5 years of experience in communications, marketing or public relations
* Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
* Attention to detail
* Ability to translate complex ideas into compelling marketing pieces
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong research skills
* Experience with CRM and lead tracking systems
* Experience in Microsoft Office, Word, Power Point, Excel
* Strong eye for detail and graphic layout
* Knowledge of Adobe InDesign software
* Knowledge of Data Center, Engineering and Technology industries a plus
Please include resume and writing samples
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on this page - http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.