Marketzone Report Developer 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Infogroup Targeting Solutions is targeting top talent for its latest career opportunity. We are seeking a Marketzone Report Developer to join our Marshfield,WI office.This position is responsible for developing and delivering business intelligence (BI) reports to help the Company's clients meet key business objectives. The position will interface with clients across a variety of industries, including: retail, catalog, automotive, entertainment, membership, and financial services.
Essential Job Functions:*
* Participate in client meetings with analyst to learn clients' business objectives.
* Review business requirements documentation and translate information into a technical solution.
* Participate in the design and architecture of the database views and BI reporting software.
* Develop and code BI reports.
* Design report and dashboard layout and functionality in creative way that meets clients' understanding.
* Test and debug reports.
* Participate in client review meetings by providing technical support and assisting with client training.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
* Knowledge and ability to use Marketzone Platinum and Marketzone Platinum IMS software.
* Ability to learn new BI software.
* Ability to develop and deploy BI reports and dashboards.
* Ability to work with development and production environments.
* Capable to become proficient in database environments, such as Alterian.
* Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
* Ability to write complex queries to provide ad-hoc business intelligence from large scale databases.
* Ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple job assignments on a daily basis.
* Ability to communicate with business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner. Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
* Strong creative analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to make independent choices regarding matters of significance to business operations.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics, Mathematics or related degree. *
* 1- 2 years of related experience is required. *
* If no relatable experience, IBM Business Analytics Certification is required.*
* Expert certification a plus.
* An understanding of customer marketing analysis is required. A background in direct/multi-channel marketing is preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogrouptargeting.com/about-infogroup-targeting-solutions/careers-at-infogroup-targeting-solutions. Please reference requisition number MRSH3917.
Infogroup Targeting Solutions helps companies increase sales and customer loyalty through analytically driven consumer and business data and database marketing solutions. With exclusive access to the Data Axle , we build multichannel solutions using contextually relevant information on 235MM individuals and 25MM businesses. For more information, please visit www.infogrouptargeting.com.
Infogroup Targeting Solutions is an Infogroup company. Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time.
At Infogroup Targeting Solutions, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled