Marklogic Database Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Accenture Federal Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONGreat outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
The DATABASE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Ability to design, develop, test, and execute simple queries in SQL to extract relevant data for analyzing the root cause of issues reported by payers and client
* Define and maintain database development infrastructure and database performance SQL development
* Ability to present the issue and resolution to Stakeholders & other audiences
* Serve as a liaison between payers and technical teams
* Research, gather and synthesize information.
* Effectively communicate through verbal and written communication with key stakeholders, including client counterparts, payers, and other contractors
* Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams' overall test objectives.
* Coach, advise, and train team members as required.
* Create and manage documentation regarding SQL queries and Data Analysis Activities.
* Ability to work independently and with teams
* Minimum experience of 5 years of Marklogic database
* Minimum experience of 3 years of Data Structure / Modeling
* Minimum experience of 3 years of Database Administration
* Bachelor's Degree
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
* Proficient in SQL - Structured Query Language
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women