This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTION* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Ensures and implements all Spa Ritual traditions and standards.
* Performs all massage and body treatments as licensed to the highest level of professionalism.
* Follows spa service traditions to ensure service standards and consistency are met.
* Ensures spa atmosphere remains consistent with brand.
* Has excellent knowledge of all spa services and retail, educates and sells retail to guest and meets all retail sales goals.
* Has an awareness of the importance of intention in their work on a daily basis.
* Has excellent knowledge of the muscles and body, its structure and functions and can adapt each treatment according to the needs of the guest.
* Is knowledgeable on proper body and massage techniques and any contraindications.
* Remains updated on how to perform each treatment with consistency.
* Participates in regularly scheduled massage and spa team meetings and cross-training opportunities.
* Participate in any required trainings and implement practices that are taught.
* Performs housekeeping duties as assigned in spa and treatment room.
* Ensures spa reception area, serenity room, and treatment rooms are clean and maintained.
* Promotes spa and services as assigned in lodge and community.
* Ensures all state and company sanitation requirements are met and followed.
* Takes care of his/her own well-being by having good skin care and wellness practices.
* Current with the industry trends.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Diploma from state approved Massage training program.
* Holds current state massage license.
* Experience as massage therapist or advanced massage training education preferred.
* Previous customer service/hospitality/retail sales experience preferred.
* Basic computer skills and knowledge of spa software.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, effective communication, and time management.
* Ability to work in a team environment with professional demeanor.
* Ability to read and write English, to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals
* Basic math skills with ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Flexibility to be cross-trained in other spa functions/services.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Able to lift or push up to 30 pounds, bending, stretching, and able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
* Ability to perform all licensed services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled