Massage Therapist (On Call)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
The Massage Therapist is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services to the best of their ability and maintaining Omni standards throughout all procedures.
* To work as part of the spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
* Responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures and disposing of laundry in a timely basis.
* Maintain sanitation of work area and equipment as required by state board guidelines.
* Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
* To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
* Ensure all guests depart with a completed prescription form after each and every service.
* Strive to consistently encourage upgrades and produce a minimum of 10% in retail sales per day / week/ month.
* Current State Massage License
* 1 year of minimum experience in massage therapy
* Maintain sanitation of work area and equipment as required by state board guidelines standard operating procedures.
* Effective communicator
* Excellent guest care, guest service and attention to detail
* Flexible and cooperative
* Able to sit, stand and walk up to 8 hours
* Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: