Master Control Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Encompass Digital Media
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Master Control Operator
Under the direction of the Master Control Supervisor, this position will be responsible for maintaining video and audio functions of Master Control and insuring the integrity of the network origination of up to fifty digital channels 24x7.
The ideal candidate should have at least two years of experience in a multi-channel broadcast facility and be familiar with the operating functionality of various types of broadcast equipment.Responsibilities:
* Operation of all facility Broadcast and Transmission equipment and systems.
* Monitoring of on-air networks and signals.
* Fulfillment of scheduled orders.
* Has the ability to cover all operational positions.
* Must be flexible with schedule/hours.
* Must be flexible with hours due to the operational needs of the business.
* Must have minimum of three year s experience in the broadcasting industry.
* Individual must be able to work under pressure and meet strict job deadlines.
* Must have a good working knowledge of computers and software systems.
* Ability to work with short deadlines.
* Must be detail oriented and be able to manage multiple events simultaneously.
* Must be able to work within the team concept.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and over time on a rotating shift basis.
* Knowledge of video and audio signals.
* Ability to read and understand technical operations manuals.
* Able to operate broadcast equipment.
* Experience with automation systems.
* College degree or technical school preferred.
In this position, employee will be in an office environment setting with no unusual physical demands.
250 Harbor Drive
Stamford, Connecticut, 6902
Encompass Digital Media is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work
being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be
construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform
duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.