Master Data Management Manager - Healthcare
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONARE YOU AN ENTERPRISE DATA ARCHITECT AND HAVING HEALTHCARE/MEDICARE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IF SAY YES THEN ONE OF THE LEADING HEALTH INSURANCE PROVIDER WANTS TO TALK TO YOU.
JOB TITLE: MDM MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: PHILADELPHIA, PA
Designs and builds Master Data Management repository for Member data in Healthcare space using Oracle Relational Database.
* Must have expert level understanding of Member domain (enrollments, Medicaid/Medicare, directory, contact center, Member 360 etc.), associated business processes, technical strategies and master elements.
* Develops strategies to analyze existing data se t, identify Master, Reference and Metadata for data acquisitions and Data Reporting, data profiling, identification of match rules, cleansing, data quality and source data remediation.
* Maintain a single MDM repository so that Data Collection and Data Reporting Systems are using the MDM Repository for the Enterprise needs.
* Develop MDM architecture/processes that: maximizes revenues by providing actionable, integrated data; improves productivity through strict management of data; and can be the basis for future knowledge management processes.
* Mediator between organizations requiring varying data collection and data reporting users and catalyst for converting data into knowledge management.
* Bachelor's Degree required.
* Minimum 8years of Master Data Management and Data Architecture experience
* Minimum 5years data modeling, Data warehouse, and SQL query experience
* Minimum 3years of experience working in the Health Care domain.