Master Data Manager / Programmer Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: Master Data Manager / Programming Analyst
Are you ready to work for an AWESOME company; one that cares about its employees and demonstrates it daily In exchange for your knowledge, you will be privy to an outstanding benefits package (including a plan that is 100%paid) and lucrative company shared bonuses AND profit sharing!
This great organization is seeking a MDM SENIOR PROGRAMMING ANALYST. In this role you will be responsible for delivery of the overall enterprise Customer Information Management (CIM) solution experience. You will lead the technical aspects of the delivery of CIM solutions execution of test scripts)
* Work with a broader MDM team to ensure product life-cycle development processes are adhered to (Development, Unit Test, Integration Testing, Production)
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues with CIM system, processes and related systems
* Evaluate, test and deploy new upgrades and updates as they relate to CIM system, processes, related systems and end users.
* Administer CIM maintenance processes and related systems including but not limited to backups, archiving, maintenance, application setup, and new-user setup, and updates that are required for business operations.
* Work on other projects as needed to meet IT Team and Company goals
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU SHOULD POSSESS MOST OF THE FOLLOWING:
* Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 4+ years of hands-on experience with an MDM System (Riversand, Informatica, SAP, etc)
* 3+ years of Data Modeling Tools (e.g., Erwin, Designer/2, Rational Rose, Power Designer, Embarcadero, SystemArchitect)
* 3+ years with Data Quality toolsets (e.g., Informatica, Trillium, SAP/Business Objects (FirstLogic), IBMQualityStage, or SAS/DataFlux)
* 3+ years' experience in programming languages, including .NET., XML Configuration, C#, HTML, Java, PL/SQL
* 3+ years Customer content modeling experience
* Prior implementation experience on any one of the leading MDM technologies (Stibo, Riversand, IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Server (IBM MDMS, formerly WCC), IBM InfoSphere Product Information Management (IBM MDMS PIM, formerly WPC), Informatica MDM (formerly Siperian), SAP MDM 7.x, Oracle Product Hub, Oracle Customer Hub, or TIBCO Collaborative Information Manager)
Non-local candidates welcome to apply as interview costs reimbursed and some relocation assistance available.
TO EXPEDITE REVIEW OF YOUR RESUME, WHEN SUBMITTING FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE ENSURE YOUR RESUME HIGHLIGHTS THE ABOVE DUTIES/QUALIFICATIONS THAT YOU LEGITIMATELY HAVE EXPERIENCE IN/POSSESS AND EMAIL DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIS JOB BOARD. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THE ISTAFF WEBSITE.
Founded in 1995, iStaff offers combined experience of over 30years of industry experience and demonstrated success in our IT recruiting and sales staff that has the expertise to source candidates with unique and hard to fill skill sets. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, our IT recruiting division focuses on contract, contract to permanent and permanent placement opportunities on a national basis.