Master Data Specialist - Temporary Position
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Master Data Specialist - Temporary Position
Responsible for all regional pricing administration and customer-master functions within the Central Division sales organization. This is a temporary position, not to exceed 1 year.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Obtain, analyze, and process all field generated requests related to new customer pricing agreements and changes to existing customer pricing agreements.
* Maintain pricing database for Central Division sales organization including daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance items.
* Obtain, analyze, and process all field generated requests related to special or seasonal pricing initiatives.
* Accountable for validation of all pricing and customer master data inputs to verify levels meet the sales organization criteria and goals.
* Effectively communicate to Division support staff and field associates any pricing discrepancies and/or issues in a timely manner.
* Create and maintain all Central Division customer master partnerships and related customer master data to ensure proper structures and pricing hierarchies.
* Review and approve credit memos related to pricing.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE * High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required, a bachelor's degree in Business or related area preferred.
* 1 - 3 years experience in pricing and/or customer master data or other high volume data validation and inputs.
* Experience with SAP or other ERP systems desired.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The USES category for this position is sedentary.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit.
* The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability