Master Java Developer - USDA (MO, Kansas City )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Kansas City, MO
As a fast growing VSolvit LLC is looking for talented Java developers to join the USDA DFAD Development Team in Kansas City. If you are passionate about developing high quality Java applications, we have the right opportunity for you. You will working as part of fast paced semi-agile development environment where you will be responsible for designing and developing assigned features leveraging industry standard frameworks like Spring and Struts. Below is a list of key knowledge areas and experience that would be part of a successful candidate s Java Development background.
* Hands on experience in design and development of JEE applications using Web MVC Frameworks like Spring, Struts and Tiles.
* Knowledge of 508 standards for software compliance
* Develop JUnit test cases to support automated regression testing for code changes
* Experience with adhering and enforcing strict software quality coding standards and best practices
* Offer technical support to testing & validation and product support teams as required
* Prior experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins is preferred
* Experience with PDF generation frameworks like Itext, Jasper Reports or iReports is preferred
* 12 Years software development experience
* 8+ year s Java Development experience
* Associates Degree in computer science, engineering, business management or related field and 8 years experience OR Bachelor s degree in computer science, engineering, business management or related field and 5 years experience OR Master s Degree in in computer science, engineering, business management or related field and 3 years experience
* Ability to prioritize work and participate in a number of projects simultaneously
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent working experience
* Must be flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
* 9+ years working with Java/JEE development
* Public Trust Clearance
* Public Trust or higher security clearance preferred but not required
* Candidate must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
VSolvit LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Public Trust preferred. Ability to obtain a public trust is a condition of employment
Master Java Developer - USDA
Number of Openings
Proposal Letter Of Intent (LOI)
Java, JEE, J2EE, Spring, Struts, Tiles, MVC, EJB, JUnit, Kansas City, Master Developer, Senior Developer, Java Engineer, Java Developer
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://VSolvit.appone.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer