Master SW Engineer (SoC)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
Lead SoC software engineer for CCX products, with an emphasis on Linux development for SOCs. Responsible for broad range of software tasks including:
* Contributing to SW architecture of solutions
* Infrastructure initiatives that improve overall software quality
* Design and implementation of infrastructure and driver software for SOCs
* Identifying and achieving system performance goals
* Prototyping of selected software functions (for analysis purposes and as precursor to product development)
* Technical interaction with key customers with focus on resolving complex issues
* Strategic interaction with management and other teams to present solutions and risk analysis.
Work collaboratively with diverse teams across geographies, including software development/QA teams, software architects, hardware architects, application engineering, and customers.
Work entails software development for complex software systems in real-time embedded environments with multi-core processors. Work will include development for systems running Linux OS as well as bare-metal platforms. Work also includes providing technical leadership to software development team members.
Typically requires BSCS/EE, MSCS/EE, or PhD with minimum of 12 years industry experience
IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE USA, PLEASE BE SURE TO FILL OUT A HOME ADDRESS AS THIS WILL BE USED FOR FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.