This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Fort Belvoir, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Lead planning and development of schedules. Prepare, develop and coordinate the ancillary integrated master schedules to meet all program objectives. Ensure all schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across all projects. Work with Project Leads to track plans and schedules, perform risk analysis, identify and resolve critical path and network logic conflicts. Utilize Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project established management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas. Produce documentation for and conduct executive management reviews. Provide regular oral and written communication on status and issues to the Program Manager. Assist Program Manager in the organization and planning of resources to support specific work scope and manage execution by maintaining contact with key stakeholders and awareness of resources skills and experience. Maintain, delegate and prioritize action items.
* Active US Secret security clearance.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* 5 years of experience required.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Project, scheduling and schedule baseline management.
* Excellent communications skills with ability to drive cross functional teams to action when working in an integrated team environment.
* Experience using EVMS.
* Knowledge of basic project management methodologies and Defense
* Acquisition Lifecycle processes.
* Advanced MS Office suite skills.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.