Master Scheduler 8/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION :: MASTER SCHEDULER
LOCATION :: HOUSTON,TX
DURATION :: 12 MONTHS
RATE :: $60/HR
SHIFT :: DAY
BENEFITS :: YES
CLIENT :: HONEYWELL
This position will be responsible for maintaining schedule tools used by project managers to measure, forecast and track project related work. The successful candidate will be assigned to multi-phased project, and will be required to provide work direction and mentoring to other more junior project control specialists. Work is usually office based but depending on individual project requirements the position may require travel to and / or work in client facilities or remote constructionlocations.
* Experiences scheduling using Primavera are integral to the position
* Develop, manage, update, and analyze resource and cost-loaded project schedules and integrated program schedules.
* Create proactive cost and schedule management reports, client reports, and executive-level reports.
* Develop templates to ensure consistency of the Work Breakdown Structure and activity set guidelines across multiple projects and reports.
* Ensure that project schedules comply with contract requirements and meet industry quality standards.
* Implement effective change order management processes.
* Create and monitor program and project budgets, cash flow projections, and forecasts.
Perform damages and cost analyses to determine the validity of claimed cost and schedule impacts.
* Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and the safety of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
* Works closely with project management, contract management, engineering and construction personnel to define detailed measurement and scheduling criteria.
* Works with business management (Program Managers & Directors) to report both project and program forecasts.
* Travel less than 10%
* Working knowledge of the MS Office Suite of tools, in particular Excel, Word and Power Point.
* Team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
* BS Degree Preferred
* 7years P6SchedulingExperience
VEERESH. M H
SR. RESOURCE EXECUTIVE
E-MAIL: VEERESH.MH@DATAMATICS.COM | CALL: 734 - 345 - 3431