Master Scheduler I - Sheboygan, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMaster Scheduler I - Sheboygan, WI
Master Scheduler will develop, maintain, analyze and coordinate the Master Production Schedule for several production locations. He or she will report on and work to minimize inventory tied to product obsolescence. He or she will participate in the development of the Monthly Forecast and the monthly Sales and Operations planning meeting materials. The planner scheduler will analyze capacity needs to develop realistic manufacturing schedules and project future demands.
* Primary responsibility for improving the top level metrics in the supply chain and help in the development of the supporting metrics that drive the top levels.
* Analyze and participate in the development of the monthly orders forecast for products with Materials and Marketing personnel.
* Create master production schedules to support customer service and inventory turn goals. Coordinate production changes with Materials and Manufacturing personnel.
* Analyze with Materials and Manufacturing Management each location's manufacturing capacity to ensure realistic schedules that meet our customer service objectives.
* Participate with Materials, Account and Manufacturing management in developing the annual financial plan.
* Maintain and control SAP master data for Planning/Scheduling functions.
* Coordinate with Production Schedulers, Engineering Change Board, Purchasing, Manufacturing Sites, Sales and Marketing to control obsolescence exposure of products being discontinued.
* May schedule one or more production lines.
* Other duties as directed by supervisor.
* Bachelor's degree is required
* 3+ years' experience in master scheduling
* APICS certification is desired
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Advanced knowledge of Excel and Excel Graphing
* Experience with Access
* Some statistical knowledge
* Demonstrated leadership with regards to project management and process improvement
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.